Friday, 23 December 2016

Advent-ures: Number Twenty-Three, Home

Today is the first day of my break from work.

The Girl is here for a week.
The Boy is playing guitar in Senegal, as you do.


We have no particular plans for the holiday.
The Girl is an art student now, with an assignment to work on, so there is a good chance that we will each be getting on with our own projects and will take it in turns to bake brownies / gingerbread men.

My Tree for Christmas (I might add tinsel)

Weather permitting, we will pull on our boots and stomp round the fields.
We might watch some films.
Drink cider.
Read books.
Rant about boys.
(Like girls do.)

Love it.

Hope you and yours have some time set aside for being "Home".

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you a lovely happy Christmas, much love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely. Thank you for your blog, I enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those lights! Tiger? Mine are going to stay up all year, I think.

    ReplyDelete